RANDOM MESSAGES 16: The AdMEnistrator Strikes Back

Minty fresh.
Reaction score
As far as the Super F taxes, those don’t actually exist. You can’t fool ME. I got straight A’s. Okay, that’s a lie, because I was extremely bored in school and didn’t do my homework.
Your straight As count as income, so you need to pay income tax on those and you are behind on those too.

dig

wonder how much I can type in here before I get cu
Reaction score
what about sicko mode?
like a light ayy
like a light
brrr
brr
brr
brrr!
I got broads in atlantis
pray to god like a mantis
bags of money imma bandit
black and white like a panda
miley cyrus is hannah montana
pot of greed pot of greed
what it do what it do

All cards on the field are destroyed!
Reaction score
pot of greed pot of greed
what it do what it do
That gives you four more cards, Mr. Chief of Staff, and that puts you over the hand limit. Please discard one card.

When you start a duel, you have five cards in your hand. If you go first, you do not draw on your first turn. By playing Pot of Greed, you draw two cards. If you play a second Pot of Greed, you will draw two more cards.

5(start)-2(Pot of Greed)+4(drawn)=7

Hand limit is six.

Last edited:
Brutally Honest
Reaction score
Wait this isn't the paste your Ctrl+V thread
There were so many weird posts I got lost

Reaction score
Anyway, since dig failed to discard a card, one has been sent to the Graveyard at random.

It is now my turn. Since I am not going first, I get to draw.

I play Dragon Sanctuary and send Blue-Eyes White Dragon from my deck to my Graveyard.

I'm sure you know what's coming next: I play Silver's Cry and Summon Blue-Eyes White Dragon from my Graveyard.

Now this is where I stop pretending to be Kaiba. I set the Pendulum scale with Dragonpulse Magician and Qliphort Scout and Pendulum Summon Photon Caesar!

Now, why did I do that, you might be asking, when I already have a monster with three thousand Attack Points on my side of the field? Simple: I want to end this quickly. Photon Caesar counts as two monsters when Xyz Summoning, so...

I overlay my two Photon Caesars and my Blue-Eyes White Dragon to Xyz Summon Number 88: Gimmick Puppet of Leo!

Now, you must be thinking, Dawning's about to attack! After all, Gimmick Puppet of Leo has 3200 Attack Points.

Wrong!

I play Forced Release and send all of my Gimmick Puppet of Leo's Xyz Materials to the Graveyard!

I'm sure you're wondering why I'd get rid of my own monster's Xyz Material.

The answer is simple: I just won.

And in a duel, there's only one winner, so all of you lose.

Reaction score
You did that after I won. The duel ends when someone wins, which means it was already over and thus you couldn't win.

A hopping TOH brainrot
Reaction score
Tamaki did you eat a CAT?!
Hops away from you to avoid being eaten.