RANDOM MESSAGES 16: The AdMEnistrator Strikes Back

dig

wonder how much I can type in here before I get cu
Reaction score
The only guaranteed way to win a yugioh match is to throw your opponent's cards in the sea.

There's no recovery from that.

A hopping TOH brainrot
Reaction score
The only guaranteed way to win a yugioh match is to throw your opponent's cards in the sea.

Or getting action cards (low quality deus ex machinas) because yuya needs monster cards for pendulum summoning not spells/traps,
Hops on perfomapal trampolynx

All cards on the field are destroyed!
Reaction score

Yugi's Exodia gets thrown into the ocean.
Yugi: Still beats basically everyone
What were you saying?

Last edited:
A hopping TOH brainrot
Reaction score
Remeber that time Kaiba was like:" Lemme win this duel or I'll hop from here and commit suicide"
(Also wasn't it that bug nerd guy who threw the exodia cards to the ocean?)

Reaction score
No, Atem is the one who cheats.

If I remember right Yugi Moto plays fairly.

Reaction score
(Also wasn't it that bug nerd guy who threw the exodia cards to the ocean?)
Give me a break, I watched it two years ago, I don't remember everything perfectly.

Remeber that time Kaiba was like:" Lemme win this duel or I'll hop from here and commit suicide"
I think the line was something like, "If you attack me, the force might knock me off this cliff." Kaiba wasn't going to kill himself, he was going to make Yugi kill him.

Reaction score
Well, he rewrites the rules and occasionally lets other people break them, but I can't think of a case where he breaks them himself.

I'm 99% sure that there is no rule against standing on a cliff while dueling.

Madcap Entreprenuer
Reaction score
There also isn’t a rule about not setting your opponent’s cards on fire...come to think of it, there isn’t a rule against setting your opponent on fire either.

This could be a fun game, after all. :3

Reaction score
There's also no rule about rewriting your opponent's memory or stealing your opponent's soul.

Nor does it seem that there's a rule involving cards magically appearing in your deck.

Last edited:
A hopping TOH brainrot
Reaction score
Give me a break, I watched it two years ago, I don't remember everything perfectly.

I think the line was something like, "If you attack me, the force might knock me off this cliff." Kaiba wasn't going to kill himself, he was going to make Yugi kill him.
Cough 4kids cough
The best way to win is clearly by hopping on your opponent and stealing all of his cards mid duel,he won't be able to draw more cards, and BAM victory.