• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
-Sinnoh games are good
-DC is better than Marvel
I mean, I know you're implying that these are stupid, but they're actually true.
Platinum is the best Pokemon game, period. Though I do admit the early Gen IV games have some technical issues/limitations, but the games and the story themselves are good.

DC is and always will be better than Marvel.
The MCU is vastly, vastly overrated and has more plotholes than actual story.

While Marvel has a lot of good characters, such as The Hulk and Magneto, DC is just overall so much better and, when it actually is put together well, comes out great.

DCAU >>>>>>>>> MCU.

Do you mean the DCEU? Or is there another that I'm unaware of?

Reason I ask is because AFAIK the DCEU has been considered rather messy, with Wonder Woman and Aquaman considered two of the only movies in that to be any good. I haven't seen them, personally, but I'd always put my stake into the MCU which has been exceedingly well done. So much so that they considered bringing Kevin Feige in to save Star Wars. Disney's words, not mine.

I mean, I know you're implying that these are stupid, but they're actually true.
Platinum is the best Pokemon game, period. Though I do admit the early Gen IV games have some technical issues/limitations, but the games and the story themselves are good.
Platinum is good but think HGSS are better myself, lot more postgame content and better starters but I'm biased on that :D

Say something stupid, that's how the thread works, here are some examples:
-Sinnoh games are good
-DC is better than Marvel
-Izuku x Urururaka is better than Bakugo x Ururaka

Hops away after triggering someone
I can't opinate in any of those

Ah okay. Don't know anything about that then.
Well, then you cannot objectively quantify whether DC or Marvel is better.
I would definitely advise looking up and watching all of the shows that are part of the DCAU.
If you’re familiar with the DC Character Harley Quinn, the first time she appeared ever was in the DCAU. Also, you’ve got Mark Hamill doing the voice acting for Joker. It’s incredible.

Well, then you cannot objectively quantify whether DC or Marvel is better.
I would definitely advise looking up and watching all of the shows that are part of the DCAU.
If you’re familiar with the DC Character Harley Quinn, the first time she appeared ever was in the DCAU. Also, you’ve got Mark Hamill doing the voice acting for Joker. It’s incredible.
Honestly, I'm not really interested enough to do that. I've seen a batgirl movie, and I've watched the MCU... but I really don't care enough about comic book superheroes. They're just not my kind of superhero.

Either way, I was judging the DCEU vs the MCU. The MCU has way outsold the DCEU, and from what I've seen of the reviews, has performed way better in virtually every regard, save for Wonder Woman and Aquaman.

p13026012_v_v8_ae.jpg
I'm pretty sure that's the batgirl movie I've seen, but I don't know if it's part of your DCAU.

Back
Top Bottom