RANDOM MESSAGES 16: The AdMEnistrator Strikes Back

New Species Pokemon!
Reaction score
My post count's somewhere in the 13,000's though I'm not really trying to reach any particular total.

Something that always though Bulba kind of lacks is ranks for users when you reach a certain amount of posts, I know there are trophies but it's not really the same. Levelling up to reach a new rank kind of gives something to look forward to when posting.

New Species Pokemon!
Reaction score
Goals can sometimes be good to help give you a sense of direction or something to aim towards, I don't really have any particular goals right now though.

Undead Fanaticism
Reaction score
I can see a hat,
I can see a cat,
I can see a man with a baseball bat.
I can see a dog,
I can see a frog,
I can see a ladder, leaning on a log.

awake
Reaction score
i can see my computer
i can see this forum
i can see chida's post
and i don't even know what i'm trying to do

Madcap Entreprenuer
Reaction score
ME’s log, Stardate: nobody cares.

I am attempting to fix the glitch with the emergency temporal shift that accidentally exploded the time-space continuum.
Thus far, I have not had any luck stabilizing the tachyon stream, but that is currently the least of my problems. Any attempts to further shift in time may completely destabilize reality as we know it, which would make even trying to get home a pointless endeavor.
I must find a way to undo the damage that has been done before we can even think about returning home.
In the meantime, it seems like some cavemen decided to sink a starship in the ocean, and I’m not sure why.

Never Giving Up.
Reaction score
I remember in like RM6 or 7 or maybe 8 I had 60k in one thread alone

Madcap Entreprenuer
Reaction score
I’m glad that posts in F&G count toward post count now. That was not the case for a while.

As I recall it, I started getting the ball rolling on that.

New Species Pokemon!
Reaction score
I did a lot of whining complaining about it back in the day, given I mostly just lived in F&G and pretty much none of my posts counted.