• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
WelcoME back to madness
Also: spell of the unown is best movie, fite me.
Spell of the Unown is good but The Power of One is the best movie :)
tumblr_mheiw7r5LJ1rv6iido1_500.gif

Yeah, because ME is shown to be a master shapeshifter, being able to adapt to anything he transforms to. And by adapt, I mean perfectly utilize their skills and powers. He also has survived many, many multiverses exploding. Plus, he has so much stamina, he could fight for well over 57261 years and still remain active. Combining that with the fact he defeated Chuck Norris and Segata Sanshiro. At the same time. He also has

Caught up to Usain Bolt in a race in less than .000000071 seconds.
Won an arm-wrestling match again The World's Strongest Man Mark Henry.
And pinned Superman for a three count at The Superbowl.

I can continue.

ME has a special power called Drunken Fury. Even the smell of alcohol can fuel him up. However, while intoxicated, he has some weaknesses. He can get heartburn, which can be infuriating. However, let's take a look at his final form

Super Mega Antichrist ME has the power to destroy the Milky Way Galaxy in a tap. He also

Can sing better than Freddie Mercury
Jump Higher than Mario
Beat Arceus and Catch Him in a Pokeball
and even did my homework

ME can split himself into 10, and he doesn't lose any power. So it's basically 10 Fully Powered ME's. Plus defeating the Daleks who were lead by someone who knew him the most. And stopped the grand Borg Invasion. He is immensely strong and has great manipulation and strategic skills. But what if he get's swayed to the evil side.

ME's Evil side is so evil, it made High School Math

Back
Top Bottom