• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
Maybe we should listen to that advice and get back to hearing the rest of your replies?
Fine. He got away anyway. (Although I could kill that thing easily if I wanted to... No, bad Peril! No killing!)
Uh huh...

So... As I was asking you, Peril: Have you had your fire scales since birth, do you enjoy having them, have you ever wished you could get rid of them, and were those "black stones" you mentioned having eaten called "coal" by any chance?
I was born from an egg that hatched two dragonets, me, the monster of death and fire, and my brother who was born with too little fire. My tribe’s traditions say that dragonets like me are to be thrown from the highest mountain top but instead Queen Scarlet raised me as her own, taking care of me, providing for me, feeding me those black rocks (which, yeah I guess they are coal. I'm not a very educated dragon), made me her Champion. In exchange, I was responsible for entertaining her in the arena, fighting and killing my every opponent... I have changed though and I don’t work for her anymore... and I don’t kill any more (unless I have to).
As for do I enjoy having them, it is nice knowing I can take on anything and nothing can kill me but mostly they're a curse. * Stares at talons * There's not much I can touch and not set on fire so I've always had to hold my tail and wings close and don't even think about twining tails and hugging another dragon or... whatever you guys are. I'm a monster and everyone is afraid of me/hates me... except for Clay and... her. I would get rid of my firescales in a heartbeat if I could.

the thread is covered in slurpuffs and it's terrible
What if it was covered in Alcremie?

THIS THREAD IS MINE! I AM THE KING!
You're a false king! I am a true prince!

I could give you a noble title, though, if you want.
Bold of you to assume you can oust the queen of chaos herself
hmph, if you're the queen of chaos, then I'm the princess of chaos

and also the princess of this thread
Oh, are we having a fight for the throne? I wanna watch!

My teddy bear is my second in command of my army of chaos.
Which one?
Image result for Bewear gifs

1c5.gif

Why Slurpuff but not Alcremie?
a) mega hates slurpuff more than poor alcremie
b) .....reasons. Reasons you'll all come to understand in due time.
Oh, are we having a fight for the throne? I wanna watch!
if anybody deserves the throne, it's me
I've been here longer than any of you
.....besides brenna. They joined random messages around the same time I did, iirc. But they don't post here as much anyway.

I was talking about Pancham, since we've been buddies since second grade after we bonded over Animal Crossing, but Bewear can be 3rd in command and Stufful in 4th. Now, time to flood the thread with asteroid ice cream!

a) mega hates slurpuff more than poor alcremie
b) .....reasons. Reasons you'll all come to understand in due time.

if anybody deserves the throne, it's me
I've been here longer than any of you
.....besides brenna. They joined random messages around the same time I did, iirc. But they don't post here as much anyway.
Who's brenna

aaaaaa new thread

hi

that's all i'm gonna post prob in a while bye
Hey posting once in this thread and leaving for an extended period of time was suppose to be my thing, get your own thing!

Although by doing this you've made me break that as my thing, and have another post here already....keep your thing!

gets in front of a conveniently-placed TV camera with a microphone
GOOOOOOOOD AFTERNOON, RM!! We're coming at you live from downtown Delirium where you can see things are anything but usual!!
right then, a giant ball of fettuccine alfredo whizzes past in the background followed by three slurpuffs as I motion with a flourish
I'm your dazzling host with the sparkling personality, the one and only Crystal Onix!! Today, we're out and about looking for today's first contestant! Oh, this is first game promises to be positively marvellous, simply electrifying! The town will is abuzz with excitement for sure!
draws in random passerby and dramatically shares the microphone with them
Hello there, it's wonderful to meet you, you're today's first contestant, why don't you tell us your name so all the lovely folks at home know who to cheer for?
makes a flourishing motion at the camera while pointing the microphone at the passerby

Back
Top Bottom