RANDOM MESSAGES 16: The AdMEnistrator Strikes Back

Making a Splash
Reaction score
Hell. I got a pity win though. I mainly failed because I am not good with using LC, and I was on Anything Goes.
Dang it. Is that why you didn't tell me about your performance sooner?
I don't have a way to show you the team yet, but I might evolve everyone if thats fine
Why not? And do you maybe want me to suggest another random team?

star gazer
Reaction score
:lapras::eek:

While I don’t dislike Gengar, I do consider it’s line pretty overrated and wish other Ghost and Poison types received more love such as the Misdreavous line, the Scolipede line, the Yamask line, the Dustox line, the Pumpkaboo line, Alolan Muk, Frillish, the Beedrill line, etc. Also Giratina Origin form is cooler than the Altered Form, change my mind.
I'm more upset about it overshadowing other ghost-types (...overshadowing? Get it?) because ghost is tied with water for my favorite type, but I concur that it steals attention from plenty of poison-types as well.

and I think basically everyone finds giratina origin cooler than giratina altered

Snom
Reaction score
So now that Galar is getting closer, if we get G.Rapi and it has Ponytas ability, I might get into the doubles scene

Making a Splash
Reaction score
They've revealed pretty little about Sword and Shield, especially compared to the flood of information we received from the Alola games before their releases. And that's a good thing. It leaves more surprises and makes the hype last till the very end.

Snom
Reaction score
Why aren't Magic Bounce users more prominent in Smogon, where literally set up hazards are always used

Snom
Reaction score
Imma make a mono team later

Probopass - Set Up
Mega Metagross -
Magnezone -
Lucario -
Alolan Sandslash
Aegislash

Making a Splash
Reaction score
Imma make a mono team later

Probopass - Set Up
Mega Metagross -
Magnezone -
Lucario -
Alolan Sandslash
Aegislash
Can I suggest you a new team of six random mon? I'd really like to deserve similar praise that you gave to Natalie earlier.

Snom
Reaction score
I plan on making Primarina a special attacker, Golem my set up, and Hariyama my big boy. I've never used a Gengar, Politoad, or Jynx though