• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
cell phone rings
answers phone

Heeeeeeeello!! This is the moonstone mamba, the sparkling conversationalist, the fabulous Crystal Onix! May I ask who's calling?
Why, yes, I saw that, isn't it just superb?
...Oh.
...OK.
hangs up

I mean, unless the Spirits of Chaos pay more than...
How much do I even make?
pulls out a paycheck
WHAT. EXPERIENCE?!
I'm going to have to think about this!

I could create a hot tub for you all if you want one. * Dips tail into small pond after checking carefully for any fishies or other swimming creatures *

I love it when there are bridges between buildings and I can travel without ever touching the ground!
I’m not too educated on this but I hear the Lost Continent, Pantala, has a bunch of those between their different palaces.

turns the @MegaPod Tower into a giant aquarium, because :wynaut:
swims alongside a bunch of sharks
rides a bioluminescent giant squid

this is growing on me

I'm still slapping you for this when I get the chance, FPF, but it's growing on me
catches a ride on a passing manta toward the lobby, front door and dryness
* Jumps into the water and comes face to face with a catfish who swims away frantically. Begins swimming alongside a whale shark *

No! You guys were the ones who were banished!
Three moons, I thought I was finally DONE with being banished!! Well farewell to all of you. Thank you for the claw guards, Crystal Onix! * Begins to fly away *

If you play the game, you could get unbanished if you win! But I'm the master at the game, so it's unlikely you win!
Or I could set you on fire (No, bad Peril!) Okay then, hide and seek? Okay then, I’ll hide. * Flies out of the aquarium and disappears somewhere along the mountainside *

starts a fire under water
Is this chaotic enough?
burn-776142_jpg_2039.jpeg

ITCQLvbzXFkCtnlpo_QJ2Ud8REMFzF7dX_EijdRLUFI.gif

Awww, thank you! You're pretty chaotic and fun yourself!
DUCK!!
pulls MK down as a rocket-propelled duck flies right through the space where our heads just were
Rocket Propelled Ducks! That's perfect! Welcome to the Chaos Team! This is Saby, the Sableye, Derp Demon the Impidimp, and Crystal Onix the Rhodonite! Rocket Propelled Duck, your name is Sputnik! And I'm Jevil, the King of Chaos!
tumblr_lh79tqaA3w1qad7qy.gif

tumblr_mig0a94Wyx1qd87hlo1_500.gif

dancing06.gif

Ooooh, cake, I love cake!
hides behind some bushes in the park with some cake, waiting to see who the mysterious stranger who cleans up everyone's messes is
I want cake, I want cake!

Sorry. These spirits can't be contained. They've gotten wise and become smart enough to not get trapped like that.

I’m pretty sure I also had a shot or five of scotch.

Oh no. Oh no oh no.

checks the ME handbook

There is way too many pages in this thing to find out what we do when you've had more than your daily allowance of alcohol.

What if you've destroyed something and we haven't found it yet?

I could create a hot tub for you all if you want one. * Dips tail into small pond after checking carefully for any fishies or other swimming creatures *
dives into the hot tub after the water has heated up enough

Ahh... Wonderful. Just the right temperature.

So, Peril. Any opinions about that fairy tale character I mentioned?

a Dewott arrives at the edge of the hot tub

"Your Majesty! We have located this "Scarlet" woman you wanted to find!"

Back
Top Bottom