• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
Hows that working, do you drink it upside down?
From what I understand the American version is a water/sugar/lemon mix. The Australian version is a lemon flavoured soda.

images

From what I understand the American version is a water/sugar/lemon mix. The Australian version is a lemon flavoured soda.

images

Oh Schweppes is pretty big in England actually, at least in the North West where I am, I think it's the most popular type of lemonade. I've never seen that bottle, ours look like this and are big 2 litre ones:

We also have like 7Up and Sprite and stuff but thats moreso lemon and lime

Ugh. You mean we have England to thank for more of our stuff? :p

Seriously though, we have several brands of lemonade like that... The American version is called "traditional lemonade" and is much more rare. I think Bundaberg is the only brand that sells it bottled. (In a glass bottle, no less).

I haven't had lemonade in a while, unfortunately, because the sugar-free one isn't that good.

My favorite lemonade is Fanta. I prefer its taste over Coke's.
See typically in England, Fanta is more known for it's orange flavour, then fruit twist

I don't like coke, if I had to have a soda like that i'd prefer Pepsi, but even so I can't have much of that before it gets sickly

See typically in England, Fanta is more known for it's orange flavour, then fruit twist

I don't like coke, if I had to have a soda like that i'd prefer Pepsi, but even so I can't have much of that before it gets sickly
I don't hate Coke. I just prefer Fanta's fruity taste. I think I also prefer Sprite over Coke.

I don't hate Coke. I just prefer Fanta's fruity taste. I think I also prefer Sprite over Coke.
Yeah I can agree with both of them being better than coke, to be honest

As I got older water and flavoured water just became much nicer then pop / soda and stuff, I think my favourite carbonated drink is Appletiser, i'm not sure how popular it is where you are but it looks like this:

Back
Top Bottom