• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
lights a menorah for ME
2595E2D7-72C4-4188-80C6-2C818007B5D1.jpeg

no real reason. It’s just not important to me. No holiday is.
That's... unfortunate. I love being with family and friends during important holidays.
I’m not a pandaren!

... no one on this forum is going to get that joke, are they?!
Not me at least. Sorry.

shakes Eevee's tummy

Probably. There are other methods of transport.
My brother lives about 120km (74.5 miles) away so... :p

To be honest, If I went, I'd probably end up sitting in the corner, not eating anything (because diet), and spending time on Bulbagarden or something.

So you don’t think you should be... pun-ished?
Absolutely not. Sending me to the punitentiary is a cruel and unusual punishment. Besides, I’m already pun-stoppable, so you’d have difficulty punning me down, anyway.
Don't try the compete with the local pun master. You won't win.
This is true. After all, when it comes to wordplay, I’m a pundit.
But I already have.
Hmmmmmm...seems like Win network is a regional thing, so:

View: https://youtube.com/watch?v=qHAHEhhJisk

My brother lives about 120km (74.5 miles) away so... :p

To be honest, If I went, I'd probably end up sitting in the corner, not eating anything (because diet), and spending time on Bulbagarden or something.
Okay. Fair enough. Just remember that what you eat is only a part of the weight losing process. You also need to exercise in order to effectively shed some kilos.

Back
Top Bottom