• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
Wears the vaporeon necklace my brother gave me and puts off the flames surrounding my hopping spot
Can't you let me enjoy hopping in piece rainbow cloud?

Wears the vaporeon necklace my brother gave me and puts off the flames surrounding my hopping spot
Can't you let me enjoy hopping in piece rainbow cloud?
It seems the transformation to Charizard has brought with it a level of disobediance.

A firestorm, huh? There's only one thing to do about this.

*starts causing earthquakes*
*Flies around in the air unaffected by the Earthquakes which cause more damge to the thread*

That fish's coloring is a artwork made by mother nature, it's a truly wonderful creature that contributes to its ecosystem just as much as any other soul that we deem a successful breed, it shows us how weak our pathetic human mind could be, it saddens me that what is considedered "useful" is based on that mindset of an uneducated member of society, all life on our planet (except some species of mosquitos) is deservant of equal love And screentime as a humble way of showing our gratitude to their contribution to not only our lives, but also that of our precious following generation.
It just occured to me that I didn't hop in this post, so should I edit? No. Let's just say that I used gently trampoline to hop. Hops away after throwing that weird MHN reference.

Back
Top Bottom