• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
They should make a Normal/Ghost bedsheet ghost pokemon with Levitate.

Possible moves;

Rest, Sleep Talk, Snore
Shadow Sneak, Shadow Ball, Shadow Claw, Shadow Punch

Umm, Recover? Sure why not.
Camouflage. Because, like, if the Pokemon, let's call it Pillohost, went to a bed store, I bet you'd have a hard time finding it.
Wring Out. That's an attack. I think.
Nightmare. and some way for it to put pokemon to sleep. Sing?
Burn Up
because sometimes I get really warm in bed
Chatter, because pillow talk
Dream Eater, can't forget that.
Infestation, for bed bug fans.
Shadow Bone. Because sometimes at night, not every night but sometimes I might
have some chicken wings

That still means he has two completely different decks from the six he carries on him in general.
As you said, he has a lot of decks.

...Writing the math formulas on the cards for all of them must've taken a while. Of course, he also managed to cover all the walls in his dorm room before the winter break episode (if I remember the order of the episodes right), which means that's less than half a school year, while attending classes every day, so he probably put a lot of time into math in general.

They should make a Normal/Ghost bedsheet ghost pokemon with Levitate.

Possible moves;

Rest, Sleep Talk, Snore
Shadow Sneak, Shadow Ball, Shadow Claw, Shadow Punch

Umm, Recover? Sure why not.
Camouflage. Because, like, if the Pokemon, let's call it Pillohost, went to a bed store, I bet you'd have a hard time finding it.
Wring Out. That's an attack. I think.
Nightmare. and some way for it to put pokemon to sleep. Sing?
Burn Up
because sometimes I get really warm in bed
Chatter, because pillow talk
Dream Eater, can't forget that.
Infestation, for bed bug fans.
Shadow Bone. Because sometimes at night, not every night but sometimes I might
have some chicken wings
i would..
actually like that-
wait no, love that-

Back
Top Bottom