• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
Hops my way through the door and breaks it
Ouch, you should've warned before creating it with your mind
Hops on the undamaged floor, to damage it

*fast footsteps and screaming*
w-what's that noise?
Suddenly the fathers, along with various Pokémon, Digimons, YuGiOh characters (i don't know what they're called), Yo-Kais, Temtems, humans from the series mentioned, and characters from other tv shows, anime and videogames start bursting out of the room. They leave a huge mess

They also take the Slowpoke, my tangerine and my clone's dead body
should we run after them or clean up first?

Last edited:
Clones do tend to happen, like when we destroyed a whole dimension worth of staff members, but their versions in the other dimension came here, or all the chibis that were killed, chibi does like to change his avatar, you'll get used to it.

Hops away from the dead body
I have killed so many innocent lives of myself..

they're also my friends i have 3 of them
WhatsApp Image 2020-06-08 at 14.31.07.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2020-06-08 at 14.31.06 (1).jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2020-06-08 at 14.31.06.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom