• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
Didn't realise you were streaming for that long, might have watched a bit of it later on if I did. Couldn't watch when you posted earlier as it clashed with something else unfortunately.
I was streaming for as long as the notice banner was at the top of the forums. Though, knowing most of y'all, you just instantly cleared it without even reading it. :(

*Somehow places the sword blade first into a large stone before prophesying that only the true ruler of RM shall claim the sword*

I was streaming for as long as the notice banner was at the top of the forums. Though, knowing most of y'all, you just instantly cleared it without even reading it. :(
Saw the banner when I came back online but I kind of just assumed it was over that that point, think this was about 3 hours after you said you were starting.

Back
Top Bottom