• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
Hits it back

Dong.

You play surprisingly well, despite having no arms.
* Hits it back *
Thanks. It helps our necks have become strong and ambidextrous enough to support our large antlers.

10 days.
Sword and Shield are coming out in 10 days.

With that out of the way, I'm LunarArrow but you can call me Arrow.
Welcome Arrow! I hope you enjoy it here. I’m pretty fond of Decidueye myself.

I know right?! I’m so excited! I won’t be able to have it until Christmas but that gives me plenty of time to think of who I want to use on my teams :sneaky: And for anyone afraid of spoilers, my lips are sealed here.

A guarantee to not be caught? How? I'm tired of ME trying to catch me!

Let's have a Sword and Shield party! Let's go to Galar!
Yeah! * Begins grabbing up Alcremie, Wooloo, and Corvikni *

10 days and then we go to Galar!
Oh, okay. * Lets Alcremie and Wooloo go *

I'm afraid Decidueye isn't part of the Galar Dex, but we could throw a Sword and Shield party here.
Opens a portal and pulls out some Zacian and Zamazenta balloons
* Invites Alcremie, Wooloo, Corviknight, Dreadnaw, Polteageist, and Galarian Ponyta to the party *

Today I learned that every Dustox has a hitlist according to the pokedex.
But who would have it out for a sweet, poisonous moth?! All it wants is love and attention.

I absolutely love Grookey and Scorbunny now
Ikr, I’m having such a hard time choosing between them. Grookey’s so cute and Scorbunny’s animations are so lively! There’s other reasons but I can’t say.

@TRNatalie
Xerneas. If you don't mind, may I... take a look at you? I haven't seen a Xerneas before, so I'd like to examine you a little. Don't worry, I won't do anything offensive or insensitive.
I guess you can. * Gets in position *

* Hits it back *
Thanks. It helps our necks have become strong and ambidextrous enough to support our large antlers.
Interesting...

catches the ball

But let's pause the game until I've taken a look at you.
I guess you can. * Gets in position *
Thank you.

floats around Xerneas

Such sleek, yet strong build... Such amazing antlers... Such majestic presence... Is it true that you can grant life? To what extent does this ability work, exactly?
Multiverse is not a thing. F-!
Umm... Yes it is. Why do you think it's not?

So guys, we did it. Well, I did it. I hit 1000 messages on this forum. And because this, I must reveal that
t

Back
Top Bottom