• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
Monokuma comes back again WHAT DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND BY I CAN'T BE KILLED?
Because, my friend, it doesn’t matter whether or not you can be killed, for there are fates far, far worse than mere death.
If you show your unbearable self here again, you will find out exactly what I mean, and why I am called The Modfather.

Have a nice day! :D

gasp dad?
I am everyone’s father around here. I am Magnificent Entertainer, High Lord Modfather The Second.
Enzap The Almighty was my predecessor and High Lord Modfather The First.

...as it so happens, with the rank changes that occurred, there is no High Lord Modfather The Third, so I retain the title, despite not being F&G staff anymore.

I am everyone’s father around here. I am Magnificent Entertainer, High Lord Modfather The Second.
Enzap The Almighty was my predecessor and High Lord Modfather The First.

...as it so happens, with the rank changes that occurred, there is no High Lord Modfather The Third, so I retain the title, despite not being F&G staff anymore.
oh...
i thought i did find my dad...

quickly takes the flower crown off AE's head and eats it.

I did that for no reason did I

Back
Top Bottom