• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
85822566.jpg

You're excersise is dangerous! What's next, you want to kick everyone in the face for "excersising"? You're a killer, hee ho!
That particular snowman wasn't even alive. And no, I don't hurt anyone with my exercises. ...Wait...

examines the ground beneath the molten snowman

I found the true culprit. Someone had set up hot plates beneath the snowman before you started building it.

It wasn't alive. I'm positive. I checked. And it wasn't me who set up those hot plates.
He was alive! His name was Petey! He liked shonen anime! He wanted to become an animator! But then whoever out those hot plates up decided to throw it all away! And you just want to forget about him! How dare you, hee ho?!

He was alive! His name was Petey! He liked shonen anime! He wanted to become an animator! But then whoever out those hot plates up decided to throw it all away! And you just want to forget about him! How dare you, hee ho?!
...We just built it. How could it possibly have developed an interest in anything in that short span of time? Or become alive, for that matter?

Back
Top Bottom