• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
I could have sworn I read someone talking about bathtubs here, so I went and dug up another thing I'd read and wanted to reply with, but now I can't find any mention of bathtubs or baths in this thread.
Am I still in Delirium?

opens a dark portal above herself, once again redirecting the attack to the westboro baptist church

you wanna see real chaos?

dumps strawberry lemonade mix into MK88's mac and cheese
Someone think of the strawberries! :lapras:
no! how dare you! that was strawberry genocide, and macaroni genocide! You shall pay! Something terrible is going to happen!

A chaotic combination of devilknives, spades, diamons, hearts, clubs, ducks, carousels, and thunder rain down on squid

But it's nothing but a useless bird!
is stabbed in the shoulder by one of the knives and hit on the head with a duck before she summons yet another dark portal above herself to redirect the onslaught somewhere else

oww!

hisses at MK88

well, at least I got a free knife.... pulls the devilknife out of her shoulder

the duck walks off somewhere

Honestly, since I went through all the trouble of finding a specific post, I might as well use it.

Taking a hot bath in a tub big enough for an adult sounds splendid! So luxurious!

Back
Top Bottom