• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
I yell at the sea when I get the chance to
Yelling at the sea sounds a bit more sensible than doing this:

old.jpg

Well, I mostly yell because the people in Sinnoh don’t seem very smart.
Sinnoh is my least favorite region, it's slow ,filled with boring mons , and I still have no idea how to reach sunyshore or how to find your way through candice's gym.And that's not mentionning the goddamn fantina or these dumb mounts, the unnecesseral amount of mythicals and the fuckin' HMs and roadblocks

Sinnoh is my least favorite region, it's slow ,filled with boring mons , and I still have no idea how to reach sunyshore or how to find your way through candice's gym.And that's not mentionning the goddamn fantina or these dumb mounts, the unnecesseral amount of mythicals and the fuckin' HMs and roadblocks
Well, you’ve just landed yourself an F-.

I think Kanto is my favorite region. Johto is not bad by any means, but LeafGreen was my first Pokémon game, so Kanto holds nostalgic value to me.
Nice, Leaf Green was a great game and was the copy of the Gen 1 remakes I had first :)
I'm kind of fond of Johto for similar reasons as my first pokemon game was Gold, I'm also quite fond of the Orre region.

Nice, Leaf Green was a great game and was the copy of the Gen 1 remakes I had first :)
I'm kind of fond of Johto for similar reasons as my first pokemon game was Gold, I'm also quite fond of the Orre region.
I haven't played Gold or Silver, only Crystal and the remakes. And of the Orre games, I've only tried XD, because I figured Colosseum would be too tedious compared to it.

god I love never fucking leaving
huh
you do seem to never leave
I yell at the sea when I get the chance to
to the sea: COME BACK TO WHERE YOU CAME FROM!
Yelling at the sea sounds a bit more sensible than doing this:

old.jpg
i've yelled at a lot of clouds in my today, hee ho
filled with boring mons
munchlax cries in the corner
I think Kanto is my favorite region. Johto is not bad by any means, but LeafGreen was my first Pokémon game, so Kanto holds nostalgic value to me.
alola and unova are far better than Kanto, and for SURE Johto

Back
Top Bottom