• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
You could just watch it the same way you would @Magnificent Entertainer 's LP. I mean, the only difference between his and mine is that I have some restrictions designed to add challenge. Where as he can do whatever he wants, within the confines of the game.

Oh and he knows how to talk non-stop.

I don't have an accent. My voice just sounds naturally weird. (Yes, I admit that)
aahhh
maybe i'm just bad at understanding voices in general
is this what i get for not talking to anyone but my friends and family

aahhh
maybe i'm just bad at understanding voices in general
is this what i get for not talking to anyone but my friends and family
Heh. Possibly.

Listen to my voice then listen to LG's voice in the greetings video. We sound so different. Not sure why my voice sounds weird but... I can't change it, so I just have to deal with it.

i didn't mean as an insult though! sorry!
on a different note: i'm currently listening to scrum debate from danganronpa, your reality from doki doki, and snow halation from love live..
AT THE SAME TIME

i shouldn't be forgiven for the weeby sins i have commited

Why, oh, why, is the most active time at the Random Images thread always the worst possible one for me? I have tons of Christmas art to post there, and my next chance to post there comes almost immediately after I had gone to bed!

I guess Murphy's Law really holds true...

I'm not forcing anyone here to do it. And what do you mean by "edit in"? I'm only posting one image per post to avoid overly big posts.
Not saying you did :) I did it yesterday just to be helpful.

You could edit posts to add stuff to your post, and you can place things in spoiler tags if you wish.

Keep in mind that this is general advice and I do not know how that thread specifically works

You could edit posts to add stuff to your post, and you can place things in spoiler tags if you wish.
I don't tend to do that. Adding new things to older posts makes it more than likely that it will never be noticed.
Keep in mind that this is general advice and I do not know how that thread specifically works
There is a limit to how many pictures you're allowed to put into a single post, although I don't remember how much it is.

Nice, not really done much yet today, had to go the shops this morning but got some old games at least. I did need a 3rd copy of Colosseum given the price seemed good, don't have the other games though :D
20191226_120826.jpg

Back
Top Bottom