• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
*Strikes the bullets out of the air*

If you wish to harm the residents of RM then you will have to come through me first.
starts solidifying himself again

Thanks for that, RC. You're really awesome.
*freezes the thread*
Vaporeon's lower half is frozen while he's still solidifying himself, causing him to get suck in a half solidified, half frozen form.

Umm... Could someone please melt this ice so that I can properly solidify myself? This feels really awkward and not really comfortable...

starts solidifying himself again

Thanks for that, RC. You're really awesome.
No worries :)

Vaporeon's lower half is frozen while he's still solidifying himself, causing him to get suck in a half solidified, half frozen form.

Umm... Could someone please melt this ice so that I can properly solidify myself? This feels really awkward and not really comfortable...
*Strikes the ground with a staff causing the ice in the nearby vicinity to melt*

*Strikes the ground with a staff causing the ice in the nearby vicinity to melt*
With the ice melted, Vaporeon can properly finish his solidification.

Ahhh... Much better. Thanks, RC. You really are awesome. ...Sorry for this random request, but... Can I ride on your shoulder for a little while?

With the ice melted, Vaporeon can properly finish his solidification.

Ahhh... Much better. Thanks, RC. You really are awesome. ...Sorry for this random request, but... Can I ride on your shoulder for a little while?
Sure
*Flies into the air carrying Vaporeon perched on one's shoulder, the view of RM from the sky providing a spectacular view*

Sure
*Flies into the air carrying Vaporeon perched on one's shoulder, the view of RM from the sky providing a spectacular view*
Whoa... This is so cool... I mean, I can fly by myself, but it doesn't quite feel the same as doing it like this. RC, my respect and admiration for you just keep on growing more than I can express with words.

you silly fools. my gun does not shoot bullets. it fires off vaccines and other anti-toxins.
Your medicinal weapons pose little danger to me, I am a Data type Digimon and strong against Vaccine types, if I were a Virus type I may be concerned.

Your medicinal weapons pose little danger to me, I am a Data type Digimon and strong against Vaccine types, if I were a Virus type I may be concerned.
You are vaccine? Then why do you not know the correct counter-phrase?
Perhaps you are enemy agent in disguise. WHO SENT YOU???

Hurray for Sakuyamon! The Queen of Awesome! Or... King? Do you Digimon even have genders?
Digimon aren't divided into gender though my human Tamer is female.

You are vaccine? Then why do you not know the correct counter-phrase?
Perhaps you are enemy agent in disguise. WHO SENT YOU???
I am neither Vaccine or Virus, I am Data, I do not know your counter-phrase as I neither know you or your purpose here.
I was sent by no one, I simply choose to protect this world.

I am neither Vaccine or Virus, I am Data, I do not know your counter-phrase as I neither know you or your purpose here.
I was sent by no one, I simply choose to protect this world.
Data? How can you be data? That is making no sense!
Tell me the truth, or you will perish with many agonizing agonies!

Back
Top Bottom