• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
Digimon aren't divided into gender though my human Tamer is female.
Now that you mention it, yeah. I actually recall having heard that Digimon are genderless. And... Hmmm... This is just a wild guess, but based on what I know about popular Digimon enthusiasts... Could your Tamer's name be Ruki?
Data? How can you be data? That is making no sense!
Tell me the truth, or you will perish with many agonizing agonies!
I don't think killing a Mega Digimon is that easy. And besides, Digimon never die permanently. They just turn into data and reform as an egg, from which they are later reborn.

I don't think killing a Mega Digimon is that easy. And besides, Digimon never die permanently. They just turn into data and reform as an egg, from which they are later reborn.
Now you are not making sense, comrade Finnish. What is this "Digimon" you are talking about?

Now you are not making sense, comrade Finnish. What is this "Digimon" you are talking about?
They're beings such as Sakuyamon right here. Creatures made of pure data. Over a thousand different kinds exist. Much like Pokémon, they can evolve into stronger forms, but unlike normal Pokémon evolution, they can turn back into their default forms at any point. They usually inhabit a realm known as the Digital World, but they can also exist in the human world.

Data? How can you be data? That is making no sense!
Tell me the truth, or you will perish with many agonizing agonies!
I am indeed telling the truth, however the decision to exept the truth is upon you.

Now that you mention it, yeah. I actually recall having heard that Digimon are genderless. And... Hmmm... This is just a wild guess, but based on what I know about popular Digimon enthusiasts... Could your Tamer's name be Ruki?
Yes Ruki is my partner.

This is generally true but in the Tamer's universe Digimon are not reborn if destroyed sadly, however Mega's are still not easily killed.

Yes Ruki is my partner.
Where is she right now, if I may ask? How is she doing?
This is generally true but in the Tamer's universe Digimon are not reborn if destroyed sadly, however Mega's are still not easily killed.
Wait, so there is a Digimon multiverse? Kinda like the Pokémon world has a multiverse, too...

They're beings such as Sakuyamon right here. Creatures made of pure data. Over a thousand different kinds exist. Much like Pokémon, they can evolve into stronger forms, but unlike normal Pokémon evolution, they can turn back into their default forms at any point. They usually inhabit a realm known as the Digital World, but they can also exist in the human world.
...you are still not making any sense, Comrade Finnish. Perhaps you require some rest? Have you been infected with an intracellular parasite? Maybe a good Cheesebooger will help you think a little clearer.

I am indeed telling the truth, however the decision to exept the truth is upon you.
I am not believing you. Though conspiracy theories suggest that such a thing may indeed be possible, creatures made out of data cannot possibly be existing here.

...you are still not making any sense, Comrade Finnish. Perhaps you require some rest? Have you been infected with an intracellular parasite? Maybe a good Cheesebooger will help you think a little clearer.
I am perfectly well rested, thank you very much. And I'm not infected by anything, so I don't need any sort of treatment.
I am not believing you. Though conspiracy theories suggest that such a thing may indeed be possible, creatures made out of data cannot possibly be existing here.
Obviously they can, since one is right here in front of you, with me riding on its shoulder.

The counter phrase is “go watch Bulba’s youtube channel”
Ah! Comrade Eevee. Was wondering where had become of you. Alas, your guess, though clever, is not the actual counter-phrase.
please stop with the attacking. that's only things i'm allowed to do
fires a vaccine at Monokuma

Back
Top Bottom