• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
No. No exceptions. Out.

Breaking into my house is not allowed, and you may only enter my house with an explicit invitation. None of y'all has an invitation, so none of y'all are welcome in my house. Shoo!
But I was just delivering some files for the youtube channel! It was a little warm so I cooled it down!

*is distracted from listening*

(y)
*fires CO for bad listening skills*
But I was just delivering some files for the youtube channel! It was a little warm so I cooled it down!
Delivering the files is fine. Turning my entire house into a refrigerator is not. Especially since I have a mail slot that you could have just pushed the files through.
Just ignore him, Snowy. He's overreacting.
I don’t like the cold. Waking up to a cold house is not a pleasant way to start the day.
wouldn't you be angry if your house was covered in snow and the one who did it isn't sorry?
Exactly. This guy gets it. A+ for chibighost.
he can certainly help breaking into ME's house
And yes, even assuming that he can’t help being a snowy fox, he didn’t have to break into my house in the first place. Like I said, there’s a mail slot.

Back
Top Bottom