• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
wh-what? I wanted a piece of candy! but this is fine. This is cool! but i still need my candy!
Oh yeah. Here you go. * Gives MunchlaxKing some chocolate rocks and candy corn *

if I was to go trick-or-treating, I'd likely wear this wonderfully spooky costume
That’s so cool! I was wondering when there’d be an official Mimikyu costume for humans.

I also have a Mimikyu costume I made myself that I’m planning on wearing this year but it’s not very good and I’m currently repairing it.

A variant of a white mage!
Cool!

sees a tiny mimikyu

gasp
it's a spoopy boi
mimikyu.gif
And there's more of them!
mimikyu.gif
dam492s-79927230-7fed-4b4d-8069-efe95bcf4feb.png
dam492s-79927230-7fed-4b4d-8069-efe95bcf4feb.png

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
That’s so cool! I was wondering when there’d be an official Mimikyu costume for humans.

I also have a Mimikyu costume I made myself that I’m planning on wearing this year but it’s not very good and I’m currently repairing it.
yeah, it's gr8. Whenever I get more money I'm definitely buying it.

you made your own mimikyu costume? Neat. You should take a picture of it and show it to us.

I want to take the white mage idea and make a bit more spectacular. I'm marking the cuts for the staff topper and trying to find the right crystal, and tomorrow or Thursday, I want to go buy some fabric for the hat and cloak, and see what paints I want to get.
More candy for you! gives Crystal Onix another extra piece of candy

Back
Top Bottom