• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS NEOSQUID
I don't like to throw around the "F" word
the majority of members in this thread are more....close acquaintances than friends to me
I have to be very careful who I consider a friend, lest I get hurt again
I do appreciate you to an extent, yes
but that doesn't stop me from wanting to see some carnage
pulls out a bag of popcorn from somewhere

Kill MK88? Why, I would never dare dream of such a thing! I am shocked, shocked that any of you would insinuate that I would do that!

What I will do, though, is trap him eternally in the most orderly dimension possible. No escape. No reprieve. No chance for parole or time off for good behavior.

Then, when his boredom increases, and he inevitably succumbs to the madness, I may decide to feed him to Metagross.

:whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

I don't like to throw around the "F" word
the majority of members in this thread are more....acquaintances than friends to me
I have to be very careful who I consider a friend, lest I get hurt again
I do appreciate you to an extent, yes
but that doesn't stop me from wanting to see some carnage
pulls out a bag of popcorn from somewhere
...heh.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
To think any of you guys were my friends!
Man, was I wrong!
GUESS I REALLY AM A SILLY JESTER WITH NO FRIENDS!

...heh.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
To think any of you guys were my friends!
Man, was I wrong!
GUESS I REALLY AM A SILLY JESTER WITH NO FRIENDS!
don't take offense to it dude
being my friend is a hard position to acquire, I consider very few people my friends
it doesn't mean I don't like you

Kill MK88? Why, I would never dare dream of such a thing! I am shocked, shocked that any of you would insinuate that I would do that!
thank you.
What I will do, though, is trap him eternally in the most orderly dimension possible. No escape. No reprieve. No chance for parole or time off for good behavior.
oh great, not again.
Then, when his boredom increases, and he inevitably succumbs to the madness, I may decide to feed him to Metagross.
I already succumbed to madness! uee hee hee! climbs out of the blank dimension
don't take offense to it dude
being my friend is a hard position to acquire, I consider very few people my friends
it doesn't mean I don't like you
it's okay, not a lot of people consider me as a friend. maybe that's because everyone's afraid of me. or they blindly agree with the king and whatever he says. but it stings when i actually thought they were my friend.

it's okay, not a lot of people consider me as a friend. maybe that's because everyone's afraid of me. or they blindly agree with the king and whatever he says. but it stings when i actually thought they were my friend.
I know how you feel, most of my "friends" have abandoned me or don't care about me
I don't intend to continue this line of dialogue, but I'll say that much

Back
Top Bottom