• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
the thread suddenly gets teleported to wuhu island fom wii sports resort but oddly enough there are various chairs scattered around the city
nah... until I fix the Emergency Temporal Shift, the thread is stuck where it is, for now.

I think we established that it's probably The Distortion World, but who knows, really?

Suddenly a van appears out of nowhere, containing characters from series i like. I come out from the baggage compartment wearing sunglasses with dollar bills tied to them with rubber bands, I give Gladion from Pokémon Sun and Moon, who's driving the car the sunglasses (with the dollar bills) in exchange for a glass of water

Gladion: You will have to pay us more than that for having us go to the Distortion World.

I open the car door, close the windows, steal the van keys, lock the van with everyone inside then throws the keys in the abyss. I drink most of the water, spit out the last parts then smashes the glass onto the floor, I then say.

In the Steven Spielberg movie "E.T.", why's the alien brown? No reason. In "Love Story", why did the two characters fall madly in love with each other? No reason. In Oliver Stone's "JFK", Why's the President suddenly assassinated by some stranger? No reason. In the excellent "Chainsaw Massacre" by Tobe Hooper, why don't we ever see the characters go to the bathroom... or wash their hands, like people do in real life? Absolutely no reason. Worse, in "The Pianist" by Polanski, how come this guy has to hide and live like a bomb... when he plays the piano so well? Once again the answer is "no reason". I could go on for hours. with more examples. The list is endless. You probably never gave it a thought. But all great films, without exception, contain an important element-- a "no reason". And you know why? Because life itself... is filled with "no reason". Why can't we see the air all around us? No reason. Why're we always thinking? No reason. Why do some people love sausages and other people hate sausages? No fuckin' reason. Why is the dimension thing broken? No frickity heck gosh diddly fucking reason.

Anyways, can we watch Rubber the Killer Tire, I only saw the opening scene and some other bits and pieces and this reenaction took a lot of time. I even bought it on DVD for us to watch.

unsuspecting van.gif

Back
Top Bottom