• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
Although...is Giratina even able to out-chaos Discord?
Possibly not but Giratina is but the first test.

I can tame Giratina!
gives Giratina a Sobble
Giratina goes back to the Distortion World.

uee hee hee~
told you.
Or is?

Giratina reemerges from the Distortion World now holding the Griseous Orb and taking it's Origin Forme, more distortions open summoning Discord the Lord of Chaos, Perfect Chaos the God of Desruction and the Glitch Pokemon Missingno. who's very existence seems to be corrupting and distorting the world around it

Now the next test :p

grunts
seriously? you never said there were multiple...
you know what, i like this giratina guy. I feel like you are the god of chaos and destruction, pink cat.

throws a gigantic chaos bomb with a cherry on top at Rainbow Cloud

I feel like you are the god of chaos and destruction, pink cat.

throws a gigantic chaos bomb with a cherry on top at Rainbow Cloud
I do try, bows :)

Protects self from the chaos bomb with a psychic energy shield before being catapulted like a shielded pinball around the various buildings in RM before gracefully breaking out of the shield and landing back on the ground whilst catching the cherry and nonchalantly eating it

That was fun :D

I don't feel like fighting gods today, so i'll use my powers to give everyone sobbles

the thread is covered in sobbles
Yay! * Reaches out to greet Sobbles * But what about Grookeys? They're cute and bring joy to people. Can I haz a Grookey? I bet they'd make the Sobbles happy by giving friendly smiles and playing music.

Godpwih.gif

who here has a discord? I can see that rainbow cloud, crystal onix and MK88 have one, but I dunno who else does. Well whatever, I'm just gonna drop my discord here, so if anyone wants to add me, they can. Unless they're chida, mega, max, or ME and have me added already.

Squid-chan#0858

feel free to message me if you so desire, but I can't promise I'll be very chatty

who here has a discord? I can see that rainbow cloud, crystal onix and MK88 have one, but I dunno who else does. Well whatever, I'm just gonna drop my discord here, so if anyone wants to add me, they can. Unless they're chida, mega, max, or ME and have me added already.

Squid-chan#0858

feel free to message me if you so desire, but I can't promise I'll be very chatty
FPF too.

Back
Top Bottom