• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
Well, here's your first anual physical!

a grookey falls out of the sky

Time for floofiness!

feeds a wooloo toast
Yay!
tumblr_pzjjlsi1ze1v68t0mo1_540.gifv
* Grookey begins drumming, creating a nice, headboppy beat *
Image result for grookey pokemon sword and shield
Image result for grookey pokemon sword and shield

* Cuddles a Wooloo *

rides a galvantula into the sunset
and then returns
* Conducts her tiny orchestra of Joltik and one Grookey, playing several themes from movie/television westerns *
who here has a discord? I can see that rainbow cloud, crystal onix and MK88 have one, but I dunno who else does. Well whatever, I'm just gonna drop my discord here, so if anyone wants to add me, they can. Unless they're chida, mega, max, or ME and have me added already.

Squid-chan#0858

feel free to message me if you so desire, but I can't promise I'll be very chatty
I don't have one but it seems fun from what Max has said.

Godpwih.gif
Congrats! What an awesome spider boi!

Don't worry, one of my results on the Mystery Dungeon quizzes was Squirtle so I can beat him if you want.

You fools! Friday doesn't even exist! No days of the week exist! Not even your world! It's all a fantasy!
Is this the real life
Is this just fantasy
Caught up in a landslide
No escape from reality...

Back
Top Bottom