• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
1633125296964.png
1633125298974.png
1633125300920.png

There really need to be more badges.
We are actually working on a few ideas for badges.
Obviously, as seen with the recent "Snap" contest, user badges for Bulbagarden contests is going to be a thing moving forward, and we're also looking into creating other badges just to allow users to customize their experience here.
Biggest obstacle has been actually getting the new badge add-on to work.

After all these years, I’ve finally done it! I received in today’s mail the last LEGO piece I needed for a build I’ve wanted to do since my childhood. With my fourth copy of the elusive part #6118 in blue, I was at last able to complete my faithful recreation of Gypsy Moth’s car from the Lego Racers computer game!!

40DD7F22-CF10-4D05-BFAD-70B8D5DD129F.jpeg

AFFA1650-5368-43FD-B85C-BCF298E2C234.jpeg

95036260-F5C5-4588-AAD5-71FAC929360A.jpeg

Man, I’ve waited so long to do this.

After all these years, I’ve finally done it! I received in today’s mail the last LEGO piece I needed for a build I’ve wanted to do since my childhood. With my fourth copy of the elusive part #6118 in blue, I was at last able to complete my faithful recreation of Gypsy Moth’s car from the Lego Racers computer game!!

Man, I’ve waited so long to do this.
Congrats!

Thank you! I also have completed reproductions of a few other vehicles from Lego Racers, as well as the characters that go with them. I’ve built the cars used by King Kahuka and Basil the Batlord, who are each circuit bosses in the game like Gypsy Moth is, as well as that of Blackjack Hawkins, who appears in the game as a minor racer.

E5E4A607-E1CE-47D2-B8B5-D6A241BD3ED7.jpeg

0C7F5295-F806-46CC-99C6-C2B4BF56B2C7.jpeg

I’ve got a handful of other minifigures that were featured in Lego Racers as well, though currently no other reproductions of their cars from the computer game (though I have some vehicles for them that are either custom builds or taken from sets)

Back
Top Bottom