• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
I have my bare fists
It gets even worse :D
For a few days now I'm thinking about making a shield. My wife told me to just buy a riot shield but I know something better - a round shield made of wood and to make sure the opponent keeps his distance I thought it would be a smart idea to add around 4 inch long nails because this way the shield can not be grabbed. Also I'ld have the possibility to push the shield towards the possible attacker. :ROFLMAO:

I thought it was already obvious that dig was a Snorlax. He only wakes up to eat and shitpost before going right back to bed.

I thought it was already obvious that dig was a Snorlax. He only wakes up to eat and shitpost before going right back to bed.
Wait, dig wakes up to shitpost? And here I've been jealous of his ability to type shitposts in his sleep...

Back
Top Bottom