• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Random Messages 16: Who’s on First?

FinnishPokéFan92

Huggable Electric Rodent
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
As a Finnish fan of ice hockey, I'm happy to break this thread's silence by announcing that Finland has just become the hockey world champion of 2022!

Eeveely

ScVi HYPE!!!!
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/they
Hi guys what was this thread like during my disappearance

Eeveely

ScVi HYPE!!!!
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/they
I missed hopping and eating all the lily flowers i can find especially the poisonous one

dig

░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓ด้้้้้็็็็็้้
Reaction score
They should make a Water Wobbufett pre-evo.

Call it Whynautical

Eeveely

ScVi HYPE!!!!
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/they
Yesss and a bit of eeveenip too it makes me go hopping crazy

Eeveely

ScVi HYPE!!!!
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/they
So many people suffered consequences of my crazy hopping. Not me tho im invincible

CuboneKing

Your Favorite Burnout
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
The years start comin and they don’t stop comin and they don’t stop comin and they don’t stop comin and they don’t stop comin and they don’t stop comin and they don’t stop comin and they don’t stop comin and they don’t stop comin and they don’t stop comin and they don’t stop comin and they don’t stop comin and they don’t stop comin and they don’t stop comin and they don’t stop comin and they don’t stop comin and they don’t stop comin and they don’t stop comin and they don’t stop comin and they don’t stop comin and they don’t stop comin and they don’t stop comin and they don’t stop comin and they don’t stop comin and they don’t stop comin and they don’t stop comin

toastedghost

my artpop could mean anything
Reaction score
Pronouns
he/they
in the past, when you were no more than a baby, your father brought his young wife and you to this cottage. they were a lovely couple, but not lovely neighbors. You see, your mother was with child and she developed an unusual appetite; she admired my beautiful garden and she told your father that what she wanted more than anything, in the world, was greens, greens, nothing but greens, parsley, peppers, cabbages and celery, asparagus, and watercress, and fiddleferns, and lettuce. He said, "All right", but it wasn't, quite, 'cause I caught him in the autumn in my garden one night. He was robbing me, raving me, rooting through my rutabaga, raiding my arugula and ripping up the rampion, my champion! My favorite! I should have laid a spell on him right there, I could have turned him into stone. Or a dog. Or a chair. But I let him have the rampion I'd lots to spare. In return, however, I said, "Fair is fair, you can let me have the baby that your wife will bear and we'll call it square"

Top Bottom