• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
Unless you made an additional payment for that - No refunds, no warranties!
Actually, this is not the standard policy for April Fool's names; usually at some point the admins I believe get around to undoing the name changes, at least in the years I've been here.

That's my favorite!!

...i wonder if there are any gen 1 romhacks with up to date pokémon. probably not because that would take up too much space and power for the gameboy and game itself..?
Maybe that'd work on the virtual console versions or something...?

I'm in the minority but I prefer the OG Raichu. Something about Alolan's ears look weird to me. I also prefer Kantonian's color a bit better.
Its ears definitely do look weird to me as well, but I feel like that's part of its appeal? Even though they look weird they also look cute in my opinion, and the form mutation was caused in major part by eating lots of pancakes and other sweet stuff so I feel like it not looking at least a bit weird would actually make less sense.

That's my favorite!!

...i wonder if there are any gen 1 romhacks with up to date pokémon. probably not because that would take up too much space and power for the gameboy and game itself..?
I'm pretty sure there is
Edit: There isn't, only for Gen 3 apparently.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom