• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
i've been fine i guess, my mental health has been pretty mediocre but that's recovery for you, i've gotten back into art so that's good
Glad to hear you're mental health's been recovering some by the sounds of it, improvement is on that is good. And hopefully you've been having fun with your art as of late, always nice to have a hobby to pass the time.

Interesting astronomy fact

Uranus is the coldest planet in solar system, but is a distant second to the coldness I show strangers every day.

Uranus has rings, unlike me, because I'm bitter, cold and alone.

I can see Uranus with the naked eye, and yet no one wants to see my dot dot dot

Uranus is the coldest planet in solar system, but is a distant second to the coldness I show strangers every day.

Uranus has rings, unlike me, because I'm bitter, cold and alone.

I can see Uranus with the naked eye, and yet no one wants to see my dot dot dot
I saw some Uranus jokes up there

If I had to punch a celestial body, I'd punch the moon.

thinks hes better than us

you're a joke, you stupid bloody rock.

"look at me I'm the moon!" that's what he's like

"i control tidal forces and trick stupid people into thinking I'm made of cheese"

The moon's a twat. pff

when was the last time the moon bought a pint for you?

424E2AA4-5B22-489F-91A4-DA553ECBCACD.gif

Back
Top Bottom