• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
Palmtree Panic from the JP version of Sonic CD.
Lately I've been playing CD on my Vita, there's a homebrew port of it.
Nice, yeah Palmtree Panic from the JP soundtrack is a good theme, I like the US soundtrack too particularly Sonic Boom but prefer the original JP soundtrack overall. We got both versions in Europe, the JP Soundtrack on the Mega CD and the US soundtrack in the Gems Collection compilation.

So do I. Fortunately shingles goes away by itself and isn't anything serious. But in the meantime, falling asleep is going to be troublesome. Especially since I sleep on my side.
Glad to hear it's not too serious, hope you're able to sleep as best you can and recover soon.

Back
Top Bottom