• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They aren't REAL friends! For real friends help you do THIS!
*Attacks Xehanort with Lifeline, Delta Force, Frost Arc, Final Kick, Ring of Fire and every other Triple Techs involving Crono*

Besides, 14 members? Who's that in the middle of the picture? I think I know her...someone who likes ice cream...but I can't really tell....

Last edited:
Ministry of Magic?
What's that?
Is it led by Spekkio?
I had no idea this sheep could make a ministry all by himself.

Last edited:
Who is Spekkio...? Sounds tasty...
Him

If this so-called ministry shows up on my doorstep, then I will personally execute the lot of them. Anyone who gets in the way of my goal, human or mutant, will be shown no mercy.
You're probally free from them.
If anything, this "ministry* isn't probaly after the mutants, more about wizards who break the rules.
......also, what are you after?

My name is Max Eisenhardt. I was a Sonderkommando at Auschwitz for almost two years. I watched thousands of men, women, and children walk to their deaths. I pulled their bodies from the gas chambers. I dug out their teeth so the Germans could take their gold. And I carried them to the ovens, where I learned how to combine a child’s body with an old man’s to make them burn better. I saw my fellow workers buried alive under an avalanche of rotting corpses. I saw thousands of murdered people burning in giant outdoor pits. I have seen at least a quarter million dead human beings with my own eyes…and I couldn’t save a single one.

This is my story, and this is why I will never again let myself, or others like me, live in fear of persectution. Last time, I did not have the power to save lives. Now I have enough power to bring humanity to its knees!

And my name is Crono. I saw a mighty creature called Lavos obliterate the entire planet and I was killed by this very creature, trying to stop it.
After my revival I learned my friends died, trying to defeat Lavos and now I wait till the year 2300 in which Lavos will emerge from the ground, so that I could destroy him, and avenge both my friends and the legendary kingdom of Zeal that was destroyed by Lavos many years ago. In addition to that, I'm looking for a way to reconstruct Epoch, the time-traveling machine created by an ancient sage.

And the worst thing is....no matter how hard I try, I know the Kingdom of Guardia, in which I was born, will perish soon in the flames of war. No time travel can change that, for the enemy Guardia is bound to face is much mightier than Lavos.....and much less predictable.

Last edited:
...your revival? You came back from the dead? How is this possible?
My soul was locked in a dreamstone pendant, and carried atop Death Hill by the man who possesed Chrono Trigger.
Chrono Trigger shattered into pieces when I was revived, and now, no one can use its power.

They aren't REAL friends! For real friends help you do THIS!
*Attacks Xehanort with Lifeline, Delta Force, Frost Arc, Final Kick, Ring of Fire and every other Triple Techs involving Crono*

Besides, 14 members? Who's that in the middle of the picture? I think I know her...someone who likes ice cream...but I can't really tell....
Even if you defeat me here, I'll return from another time period and continue my plans! Your efforts will be wasted!

Even if you defeat me here, I'll return from another time period and continue my plans! Your efforts will be wasted!
Huh...funny thing...as soon as I reconstruct the Epoch, I will be able to time travel too.
What about we abandon our quarrels and create the time travelers club or something like that?

Huh...funny thing...as soon as I reconstruct the Epoch, I will be able to time travel too.
What about we abandon our quarrels and create the time travelers club or something like that?
If you want but you and your compatriots will all have to submit to the darkness first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom