• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

RANDOM MESSAGES -42: Anti-life and Antimatter

Answer

• Question

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Query

• Inquiry

• Interrogatory

• Investigation

• What is this, Jeopardy?!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • RUN AWAY!!!!!!!!

• ...what the heck did ME do now?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
Snom
Reaction score
Or are there enough cookies. Dough, given this is random messages, we have a batch or 2 to dip in here.

The Prince is Back!
Reaction score
I wonder what happens if I try this on a structure...

uses the ray on a house, turning it into a chocolate chip cookie dough house

Neat!

Swimming through the air and sea!
Reaction score
Makes sense... What caused your longest "staying as a tree" period?
It was from restoring as much as I could after a particularly intense incident with Yveltal.
Did somebody say...

He can have some as well I have got lots for. Everyone
Can I haz some cookies? :bulbaWave::p

The Prince is Back!
Reaction score
It was from restoring as much as I could after a particularly intense incident with Yveltal.
Makes sense. Now that we've gotten Yveltal covered up, what about the "Z" to your "X" and Yveltal's "Y"? What about Zygarde? Have you ever met him? And if you have, under what circumstances? Have you ever seen him in his fully powered "Complete" form?

Merciless Evaluation
Reaction score
Pokémon Z never happened. In fact, Kalos is the region with the least number of games.
Most interesting...

Swimming through the air and sea!
Reaction score
Makes sense. Now that we've gotten Yveltal covered up, what about the "Z" to your "X" and Yveltal's "Y"? What about Zygarde? Have you ever met him? And if you have, under what circumstances? Have you ever seen him in his fully powered "Complete" form?
I'm afraid I've never met him, even in his regular form.

The Prince is Back!
Reaction score
Pokémon Z never happened. In fact, Kalos is the region with the least number of games.
Most interesting...
That is really unfortunate. Poor Zygarde probably suffered the most, being denied of its own game and being shoved into the next generation as a side mission, with zero relevance to any Alola game's main plot. I think it's because Game Freak wanted to celebrate Pokémon's big anniversary with a new generation and thus had to skip Z to get Sun and Moon out in time for that. Poor Kalos region and many of its characters, including Zygarde, unfortunately paid the prize for that lack of a much-needed facelift. Sigh...
I'm afraid I've never met him, even in his regular form.
That's actually a good thing. Zygarde is said to emerge only during the direst of crises, so that means you've never been in a situation severe enough to require his interference. Would you ever want to meet him?
I’m afraid you’ve never met anyone.
Don't be silly. She's meeting us right now.