• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

RANDOM MESSAGES -42: Anti-life and Antimatter

Answer

• Question

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Query

• Inquiry

• Interrogatory

• Investigation

• What is this, Jeopardy?!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • RUN AWAY!!!!!!!!

• ...what the heck did ME do now?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
Snom
Reaction score
I am probably not getting it until Christmas. Though I know the Pokemon Sadly, I am gonna avoid all lets plays

Swimming through the air and sea!
Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised if Zygarde already knows you and Yveltal well. I've heard that Zygarde has the ability to split itself into tiny little parts and thus be present in multiple places at once.
Hmm. I like the thought of that, that Zygarde is watching over us... I wonder if he’d be disappointed with us...

Sword and Shield are looking wonderful and exciting!
dances around screaming hype
throws cake around the room
Pretty much my reaction. I’m so glad the game will finally be out! I’m so ready for this nightmarish wait cycle to come to an end.

I am probably not getting it until Christmas. Though I know the Pokemon Sadly, I am gonna avoid all lets plays
I’m in the same boat but I’m glad to know of the Pokémon. Now I can make a final choice for my starter and I can think of who I want on my team. I just hope I can stay spoiler free of everything plot wise.

* A Yamper runs around the thread barking excitedly as Sirfetch’d and Ponyta ride around with cyan, magenta, and yellow-orange ribbons *