• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
*leaves the door open*
you know, I was about to ask who kept leaving the doors open, but thank you for answering that question for ME.
Now Comrade Snowy, you will perish with many agonizing agonies for leaving the doors open.

We do not leave doors open around here, because then the cats might get in and destroy my Lego sets.

you know, I was about to ask who kept leaving the doors open, but thank you for answering that question for ME.
Now Comrade Snowy, you will perish with many agonizing agonies for leaving the doors open.
Now that's just mean. I didn't mean the leave the door open... I'm an ice fox, what were you expecting?!

Chickens are dinosaurs
dinosaur nuggets

We do not leave doors open around here, because then the cats might get in and destroy my Lego sets.
*simplay summmons cats but not in ME's house*

It stuffs warm cuteness in my fur
Gets A+
Now an umbreon amulet please
Sure!

swaps the amulets

This one allows you to glow in the dark and shoot out toxic sweat from your body. It's said that Umbreon used to be a Poison type before it developed into being a Dark type, which is why they can do that. Oh, and it also boosts your defenses and Dark-type moves.

Back
Top Bottom