• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

RANDOM MESSAGES -42: Anti-life and Antimatter

Answer

• Question

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Query

• Inquiry

• Interrogatory

• Investigation

• What is this, Jeopardy?!

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • RUN AWAY!!!!!!!!

• ...what the heck did ME do now?

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters
Talkative Kirin!
Reaction score
I stopped watching during Series 10 as I felt the quality of the show wasn't as good, wasn't a fan of series 8 or 9 either. I mostly just watch classic who occasionally now.

Last edited:
Merciless Evaluation
Reaction score
Series 8 and 9 had some great moments, but were overall lackluster. Series 10 was just bad, and starting with Series 11, everything went off a cliff.
Capaldi was a glorious Doctor, though.

Talkative Kirin!
Reaction score
Agree, think Capaldi was a good Doctor, it was the stories and writing that were the let down for series 8, 9 and 10.

Reaction score
Let's skip the campfire!
tries doing so but collides with someone and falls on the campfire