• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
but as chibighost approaches the cluster of trees to toss a Snickers bar in the direction of the grainy voice, the agonized moaning simply ceases. The leaves rustle in multiple spots throughout the thicket as the lightly thudding candy bar attracts the attention of the true source of the noise: another Siren Head, accompanied by two more! The three entities, formerly concealed amongst the trees, make their presence apparent and reach their arms towards the unsuspecting trick-or-treater they have lured in

but as chibighost approaches the cluster of trees to toss a Snickers bar in the direction of the grainy voice, the agonized moaning simply ceases. The leaves rustle in multiple spots throughout the thicket as the lightly thudding candy bar attracts the attention of the true source of the noise: another Siren Head, accompanied by two more! The three entities, formerly concealed amongst the trees, make their presence apparent and reach their arms towards the unsuspecting trick-or-treater they have lured in
runs away and then tosses chaos bombs at the three monstrosities
Trick or treating is supposed to be mildly scary, not absolutely terrifying!

Not quite the twist I was angling for, but alrighty.

heads over to MegaPod Tower, turning a corner as, unbeknownst to me, I barely escape the vision of a roaming Siren Head which has now wandered into the street I just departed from
knocks on the MegaPod Tower door
Trick or treat!
Not waiting for a reply, breaks into the tower and gets a gallon of skittles

Back
Top Bottom