• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
Happy Halloween, everyone~

tumblr_oof9xh2jkw1qioqevo1_250.gifv

I wish a very happy Halloween to all of you dear folks!
And just remember, children: if you fear creatures that lurk in the darkness may hurt you or your loved ones tonight...please try to capture it on film! Ahahahahaa!!! Have your motion picture featured on “Abominations’ Fearfullest Victims” and receive a free shirt in the post! You can’t win if ya don’t send it in!
This is MegaPod, signing off for the night!

snaps fingers and the thread turns into a giant room decorated with streamers and decorations
"Decorated with decorations", huh?

"Decorated with decorations", huh?
i-it doesn't matter! Let's just have a party!
throws a chaos bomb in frustration

Happy Halloween everybody!!!
Team.Rocket.full.2472217.jpg
Art by Dooplis
c322e21a3898aed32c2de0ae977acfc1.jpg
Art by Meyly

Uee hee hee! It's Halloween! Time for the RM Halloween Party!
snaps fingers and the thread turns into a giant room decorated with streamers and decorations
Let's make this the most chaotic party yet!
Ooh! I'll be in charge of music!

View: https://youtu.be/nZKIznDxoao

I've invited some friends if no one minds!
tumblr_phby18rR9a1rd4ymxo2_500.gif

MediocreBewitchedBoar-size_restricted.gif

tumblr_njo7feuUPV1rd4ymxo2_500.gifv

tumblr_o6ckezZk1c1r8sc3ro1_500.gif

tumblr_m1xyteRD4Q1qd87hlo1_500.gif

Back
Top Bottom