• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
I heard stories about the two Equestria princesses. Celestia and Luna, whose tasks center around the day and night. If it's to be believed, Luna grew envious over how the ponies sleep during her time, becoming Nightmare Moon...
I see. I hope she indeed shows up. I may be super strong, but even I'm powerless against magic.
Well, apparently Mother Nature decided to cancel Halloween and jump straight to Christmas. It’s been snowing outside all day, and I get to drive home in this nonsense.

Also, I don’t celebrate either of those two holidays, I just kinda find this amusing.
No snow around here yet. We have the Golf Stream to thank for that!

Greetings fellow mortals/immortals/other, I have returned from my second two year slumber to say HELLO AGAIN

Trick-or-Treaters start arriving

Trick Or Treat?

Winick-Lim (DeviantArt)
trick_or_treat____eeveelution___by_winick_lim_dam73zn-fullview.jpg

Winick-Lim (DeviantArt)
they..they just keep coming

looks at title

W-what?! NO!
WE CAN'T CANCEL THE BEST HOLDIAY!
WE'RE GONNA HAVE THE BEST HALLOWEEN BASH EVER, AND IT'S GOING TO BE FUN!
It's the spooky season!
covers the thread in ghouls, goblins, ghosts and other spooky bois, and dresses up as Marx from Kirby.
Now I can cause all the mischief I want!

you can't cancel halloween, ME

I don't mean that you shouldn't cancel halloween, I mean that you are literally incapable of canceling halloween
That’s right! Halloween isn’t something that can be taken away, it’s a feeling whether it takes place in sun or sleet or rain.

J-Just wait until Celestia gets back...
Evil Laugh

My sister shall not return for she has been banished to the Moon as she banished me, there may she dwell for the next 1000 years :eek:

If it wasn't magic holding that sunlight obstruction in place, I bet I'd be able to move it aside with my own strength.
Thou does not posess the magic of my sister.

Beauty is on the eye of the beholder.
My night is beautiful and those who shun it and follow my sister shall join her exile to the Moon

I heard stories about the two Equestria princesses. Celestia and Luna, whose tasks center around the day and night. If it's to be believed, Luna grew envious over how the ponies sleep during her time, becoming Nightmare Moon...
Somepony knows their history, does nopony else know who I am, am I not royal enough for you?

I approve of this

fuck the sun
Thou is indeed most wise, you may lead my Royal Guard and keep the neighsayers in line :)

Conjures a magical staff imbued with some of Nightmare Moon's magic for Neosquid

Well, apparently Mother Nature decided to cancel Halloween and jump straight to Christmas. It’s been snowing outside all day, and I get to drive home in this nonsense.

Also, I don’t celebrate either of those two holidays, I just kinda find this amusing.
Nature may not interfere with my night of nightmares!

Banishes the Wendigos causing the eternal winter in RM to The Conversational Chat Thread

But...according to the legend, Nightmare Moon was banished to the moon...
Fortunately on the 1000th year the Moon and Stars aided in my escape :D

Greetings fellow mortals/immortals/other, I have returned from my second two year slumber to say HELLO AGAIN
Thou remembeth you, greeting and welcome bid thee to RM 16 :)

Stares at the truly horrific sight of Mimikyu's true form before becoming amused and breaking into an evil laugh

One is immortal, thou can't kill thee :eek:
divides One by zero, thus causing a paradox which destroys the One

I don’t care what number you are, dividing you by zero is a surefire way to get rid of you. :3

Back
Top Bottom