• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
divides One by zero, thus causing a paradox which destroys the One

I don’t care what number you are, dividing you by zero is a surefire way to get rid of you. :3
But one is not 'The One' which thee has confused.
One is not a number, One is a free Mare :p

yeast beast, why make us suffer?
and why is it so chaotic?!
Why, because I cooked it up purely to entertain me at others’ expense, of course! And by soiling trick-or-treaters’ candy, it has ruined their Halloween experience in the worst way possible!!

glances back at Beast of the Yeast slurping up what looks like a pair of legs

Eheh. Second worst way.

Jevil and Yeast Beast trick or treat chaotically

Have fun, you two!

The issue about being a part of multiple communities is that it's so gosh darn difficult to keep track of things

But one is not 'The One' which thee has confused.
One is not a number, One is a free Mare :p
Oh, well in that case the solution is even simpler and less likely to cause a mathematical implosion of the universe.
replaces the M with an H
There, now you will disappear tomorrow.
After all, as the expression goes: hare today, gone tomorrow.

Oh, well in that case the solution is even simpler and less likely to cause a mathematical implosion of the universe.
replaces the M with an H
There, now you will disappear tomorrow.
After all, as the expression goes: hare today, gone tomorrow.
One is but an Alicorn not a Hare, one shall hear neigh more of such haresy :p

Back
Top Bottom