• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
Good ol’ chuggaaconroy. Always providing hours of entertainment.
I like him, through there's still a fair amount of his series that I need to watch/finish

so far, I've seen his super mario galaxy lp, some of his second earthbound lp, some of his pokemon crystal lp, his zelda skyward sword lp, his mario and luigi partners in time lp, a lot of his xenoblade lp, his super mario 64 DS lp, his kid icarus uprising lp, a lot of his pokemon xd lp, his pokemon colosseum lp, his zelda phantom hourglass lp, a lot of his chrono trigger lp, his super paper mario lp, his pikmin 3 lp, his pikmin 2 lp, his luigi's mansion dark moon lp, a lot of his zelda wind waker lp, his super mario sunshine lp, his paper mario the thousand year door lp, his paper mario lp, his super mario RPG lp

my memory for some of these is hazy, there may be a few I didn't finish that I neglected to mention

out of all the letsplays of his I've seen, his skyward sword one is my favorite

I like him, through there's still a fair amount of his series that I need to watch/finish

so far, I've seen his super mario galaxy lp, some of his second earthbound lp, some of his pokemon crystal lp, his zelda skyward sword lp, his mario and luigi partners in time lp, a lot of his xenoblade lp, his super mario 64 DS lp, his kid icarus uprising lp, a lot of his pokemon xd lp, his pokemon colosseum lp, his zelda phantom hourglass lp, a lot of his chrono trigger lp, his super paper mario lp, his pikmin 3 lp, his pikmin 2 lp, his luigi's mansion dark moon lp, a lot of his zelda wind waker lp, his super mario sunshine lp, his paper mario the thousand year door lp, his paper mario lp, his super mario RPG lp

my memory for some of these is hazy, there may be a few I didn't finish that I neglected to mention

out of all the letsplays of his I've seen, his skyward sword one is my favorite
I have such a shallow taste in video games that I've only watched his Pokémon Let's Plays (plus Luigi's Mansion and Pikmin 1, which I watched out of curiosity). And even then, I haven't watched the FireRed, Crystal, or Emerald Let's Plays completely. But I must thank him for being the one who introduced me to Colosseum and XD and inspired me to fix articles about those games on Bulbapedia.

I have such a shallow taste in video games
at least you admit it
I've only watched his Pokémon Let's Plays (plus Luigi's Mansion, which I watched out of curiosity). And even then, I haven't watched the FireRed, Crystal, or Emerald Let's Plays completely. But I must thank him for being the one who introduced me to Colosseum and XD and inspired me to fix articles about those games on Bulbapedia.
I need to watch more of his pokemon letsplays. I especially want to watch his black letsplay, but I'm torn, because I might replay that game soon. I haven't played generation V in a long time, and when I play it again, I'd like my experience to be...fresh.

oh yeah, I watched his luigi's mansion lp too. That one slipped my mind for some reason.

Did someone say Luigi's Mansion?

Image result for mario boo

I need to watch more of his pokemon letsplays. I especially want to watch his black letsplay, but I'm torn, because I might replay that game soon. I haven't played generation V in a long time, and when I play it again, I'd like my experience to be...fresh.

oh yeah, I watched his luigi's mansion lp too. That one slipped my mind for some reason.
Understandable. He hasn't gotten to Black 2 and White 2 yet, but with his fourth non-Pokémon Let's Play after his BW Let's Play recently started, it can't be too far away.

While you were replying, I also added another Let's Play I watched out of curiosity to my post.

* Grabs a baby monkey with sticks, a snapping turtle, a raven covered in armor, a pile of mint whipped cream, a haunted teapot, and a unicorn, and a fox with a campfire tail *
I’m going with you! Let’s be traveling companions

Last edited:
* Grabs a baby monkey with sticks, a snapping turtle, a raven covered in armor, a pile of mint whipped cream, and a haunted teapot, and a unicorn, and a fox with a campfire tail *
I’m going with you! Let’s be traveling companions
hold on.
grabs depressed chameleon, a fast paced rabbit, literally a sheep, some flowers, a doggo, a gremlin boi, and a baby gremlin meowth boi
Ready! Let's sneak into Galar!

Back
Top Bottom