• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
Regice used Rest!
Ah yes, just like I remember seeing Pyramid King Brandon’s Regice use Rest in the anime long ago.

Such a peaceful little angel

it's fine if the thread hasn't been updated in like, hours.
Have patience. The thread can sometimes be inactive even for days.
isn’t double posting like
not allowed

Ah yes, just like I remember seeing Pyramid King Brandon’s Regice use Rest in the anime long ago.

View attachment 127693
Such a peaceful little angel
One of the first episodes I remember seeing when I started getting back into Pokémon.

One of the first episodes I remember seeing when I started getting back into Pokémon.
I only started getting into Pokémon at some lateish point in the AG series of the anime; I remember not terribly far into my watching the anime I watched Ash’s adorable Snorunt evolve into an awesome Glalie. Episodes from around that time and into the DP era were what I saw of the anime the most, and I got Diamond as my first Pokémon game when it had come out. Good times.

I only started getting into Pokémon at some lateish point in the AG series of the anime; I remember not terribly far into my watching the anime I watched Ash’s adorable Snorunt evolve into an awesome Glalie. Episodes from around that time and into the DP era were what I saw of the anime the most, and I got Diamond as my first Pokémon game when it had come out. Good times.
I watched Pokémon way back, I think. For a while, I didn't, before I got (back?) into it during XY.

Good, thank you...have we met?
I don't think so. I just recognized you from images I've seen and thought I'd be polite.
My interest in Pokémon declined after the original hype. I started getting back into it late into the AG, with me watching some Finnish dubbed episodes from said generation from TV and seeing Ash's final battle with Brandon on YouTube. DP was the first Pokémon series I watched from start to finish (although I did miss an episode or two from here and there).

Back
Top Bottom