• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
Welcome Arrow! I hope you enjoy it here. I’m pretty fond of Decidueye myself.

I know right?! I’m so excited! I won’t be able to have it until Christmas but that gives me plenty of time to think of who I want to use on my teams :sneaky: And for anyone afraid of spoilers, my lips are sealed here.
Thanks for the welcome @TRNatalie. I'm glad you like decidueye.

I'm trying to control the urge to share the things I have seen (I am looking at leaks of Pokemon in the game btw) I'll try not to post anything related to them here.
P.S I also like to plan out my teams beforehand

Thanks for the welcome
woah...
technology
Talk about an overreaction.
i want to die after hearing that
uses Octazooka on the thread
ooh! we're playing splatoon? splatters ink
I caught Diancie in a Master Ball.
The rest of y’all are next. :3
I REVOLT!
takes ME's master ball and catches him... somehow.
Multiverse is not a thing. F-!
oh well too bad
transports ME to a time when he was in an alternate universe
you were close, but not quite, i'm pan.
better luck next time, mario.

I spent 20 minutes washing off face paint and now I have to find a belt so i can be fashionable tomorrow. Also you should be nice to rats.

Back
Top Bottom