• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
AC? hah. there is not such thing, only space heaters and fireplaces.
well yeah, there's no reason to have one in norway.
stop trying to make yourself better than us by not using air conditioning
No! We must not let ME win!
ME? ME isn't here right now. and he was never here with us. he never existed. none of this exists.

So poetic. And beautiful, too, in a way... Have you ever experienced that... hibernation, I guess we could call it? How old are you?
Only twice. I’m 4000 years old.
I
DO NOT
NEED
A
NAP!
throws an interdimensional star rift at ME before causing spikes to appear all over
Yep. Somebody is definitely cranky and needs a nap.

puts Stiny in a crib

It’s okay, Stiny. Being evil can wait until you’ve woken up.

it isn't unusual to have winter temperatures below -20C.
tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom