• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
Wait, there is a lemon flavoured fanta? And it's not a lemon squash?
My dear friend, Fanta comes in more flavors than you can probably imagine.

51ZmJ2V02IL._AC_SY400_.jpg

The apple ones are so nice, but those cans are more expensive here than normal fanta (like orange) since they're all imported

See typically in England, Fanta is more known for it's orange flavour, then fruit twist

I don't like coke, if I had to have a soda like that i'd prefer Pepsi, but even so I can't have much of that before it gets sickly
I’m actually the opposite; I’m not fond of either but if I had to drink one I’d drink Coke because I cannot stand Pepsi, I just hate it. But I definitely like Sprite more than both of them and, while not quite the same thing, Sunkist (pretty much the brother of Fanta). I love Sunkist, it’s my absolute favorite soda but I can’t drink too much of it or else I’ll get a sugar rush. Dr. Pepper’s really good too.

I’m actually the opposite; I’m not fond of either but if I had to drink one I’d drink Coke because I cannot stand Pepsi, I just hate it. But I definitely like Sprite more than both of them and, while not quite the same thing, Sunkist (pretty much the brother of Fanta). I love Sunkist, it’s my absolute favorite soda but I can’t drink too much of it or else I’ll get a sugar rush. Dr. Pepper’s really good too.
Oh I love sunkist actually, it's really nice, Dr Pepper I also like but only in small amounts

Wow, I haven't heard this song in a long time

hello there everyone waves my name is Louise, I joined a few weeks ago and this was the first thread which I saw to look fun,
Fun? Here? O_O

Anyway, welcome, Louise. Always nice to see new faces, especially when this guy occasionally shows up:

hello there everyone waves my name is Louise, I joined a few weeks ago and this was the first thread which I saw to look fun,
Hi Louise, welcome to Bulba and RM :)

Hi Giri, welcome to you too, think this is the first time I've seen you as well :)

Back
Top Bottom