• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
Is Xerneas still sticking around? Well, whichever form you take, you're still going to be one of my favorite users here.
For now at least. I’m not sure what to use for my avatar for the rest of the month. I know what I want to use for my December avatar but I’m not sure what to use for the rest of November... Plus I was pretty busy during when the theming was taking place.

For now at least. I’m not sure what to use for my avatar for the rest of the month. I know what I want to use for my December avatar but I’m not sure what to use for the rest of November... Plus I was pretty busy during when the theming was taking place.
I understand. I would've loved to have more interactions between Mewtwo and Xerneas.

hugs Xerneas
Snow, snow, go the fuck away.
Don’t come again any other day.
I don't mind snow. It gives a nice touch of winter.

The concept of American "snow days" has always sounded kinda weird to me, because here in Finland, snow doesn't matter in regards if children should go to school or not.
I mean, around here, we don’t get snow days unless there’s a lot of snow or ice. The main reason for a snow day is because of population density. Thousands and thousands of people crowded onto the highways and roads is dangerous during the best weather conditions, but outright deadly during inclement weather conditions.

Now, I was fortunate enough to have avoided the brunt of traffic this morning by leaving home early, but I heard about dozens of accidents that popped up this morning. Not sure if any were fatal, but there were several serious accidents and, of course, with accidental blocking roads and making driving conditions worse, more accidents occur.

Back
Top Bottom