• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
Page 300, yay :)

Also apparantly I'm a Mew again, at least for the time being.

I haven't played Gold or Silver, only Crystal and the remakes. And of the Orre games, I've only tried XD, because I figured Colosseum would be too tedious compared to it.
Colosseum's RPG mode is a bit shorter than XD's but still has a good story, think it did some things better than XD but I like both and XD did bring some improvements too.

Colosseum's RPG mode is a bit shorter than XD's but still has a good story, think it did some things better than XD but I like both and XD did bring some improvements too.
I certainly appreciate both games (and the almighty Chuggaaconroy for properly introducing me to them), but I prefer XD.
Also apparantly I'm a Mew again, at least for the time being.
You're adorable!

hugs Mew
Are you drunk? :p
Don't worry. The drinks weren't alcoholic.

*randomly bursts into the thread*

DID SOMEBODY SAY “TROPICAL PARADISE?”

*converts MegaPod Tower into a giant Christmas palm tree*

*admires how asterisks no longer automatically convert to italics here, but also wonders how long it will take to get used to it*

Thank you and curse you, Perry the Platypus recent forum update

*randomly bursts into the thread*

DID SOMEBODY SAY “TROPICAL PARADISE?”

*converts MegaPod Tower into a giant Christmas palm tree*

*admires how asterisks no longer automatically convert to italics here, but also wonders how long it will take to get used to it*

Thank you and curse you, Perry the Platypus recent forum update
gets stuck in the christmas palm
hugs chibi too
is hugged

Back
Top Bottom